Monday, May 3, 2010

Aunt Julia calming down fussy Will! He loves Julia like all my kids do!Will sure loves his Grandma! Had to show of the coat tales!

The 3 trouble makers! We reminised about all the hillarious things we did in High School!
Bri and Conner were in town! We just love them! Bri has a boy on the way too!
Me and my brother Ben!
I sure love my husband!
Here is our cute family!
I know.. he looks nothing like me:( Dustin genes sure are dominant!
Little Will in his sweet tux!









4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh man I am cracking up at the mother story! That reminds me of you. I love it. Good thing it was in chruch :) Will looks like a blondy to me. How fun you get a little bit of every hair color with your kids. Sad I missed the blessing, but it looks like it went well.
Hmmmm, funny that skirt your wearing in the photos looks very fimilar?!? I think last time I saw it, was when we were roomates. Remind me to never lend clothes out to you! Hahaha :)Loves ya and your adorable family.

Amberly and Jesse Schiffman said...

Hey Jen-
Sorry we missed the blessing. Jess is in California and JJ had his first earache and it's been miserable! He has been crying non-stop since last Tuesday but he is better yesterday and today thank goodness!! I never knew earaches can change a sweet baby into a screaming nightmare child! LoL

Bale Family said...

He looked so cute in his outfit! Love it! So sorry we weren't able to make it. Tony had to work all night Sat till Sun morning till 1o and Brinley was sick with a cold. Cute pics!!!

missy d said...

He is so cute Jenny! I love his little tux. I hope I get to meet him this summer! Your fam is just adorable!